<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19088938?origin\x3dhttp://-illusion-dream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Its been very long since I updated my profile. I gonna blog today. Just changed my blogskins and deleted all my past post. Because its really time for me to give up as I had been walking in the circles for very long all alone by myself till one day, my current bf mr loo pull me out of the circles and willing to hold me n walk with me together. Been with him for 1 mth which today is our 1 mth annverisary. He treated me better than my going 2 years ex. I though this time, I cant find a guy better than francis. When haowei stepped in, I found out tat I was wrong.. Life without francis, I can still go on.....And there's a guy who treat me much more better than he do. And this time I had found it. And I will never let him go till e day he had found another gal better than me, or he wanna give up.. (but I think now he wun wan to give me up :)). Everyday with him, Im very happy.. No matter how tired Im, he is always there for me to be my wings and my everything. No words can express how much or even how good he is to me. Its just a word. SUPER GOOD. 2009 is ending.. 2010 is coming in 2-3 days time??? I hope this guy will be my '' One and Only darling''. Coz I dun wanna get hurt again. Each time get hurt, I will be very sad. I cant forget e guy but I have to. But now, I just wanna say I LOVE LOO HAOWEI forever... :) he is everything to me and he is part of my life, which full me with joy n happiness... Thanxs darling for everything u had done for me.........

Labels:


♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING @
12/29/2009 09:54:00 PM